Hello, Atrutha Travels.
– ‘Hello!’ ‘Hello.. Hello..’
Yes, sir, tell me.
– ‘Yesterday.. I.. Sir..’
– Not this guy again. ‘Why did you hang up my call?’
– Why would I hang up your call? Tell me, how may I help you? Step away from that traffic, will you? I need a ticket to Bangalore.
– Sure. Date of journey, please. I need one for tomorrow night.
– Pick up location?
– Right here. There is a bus starting at 9PM tomorrow but all seats are booked apart from the hot seat. What is a hot seat?
– The cabin seat. It is right next to the engine, so it’ll be hot.
– I see. What is the price of the ticket? Same price as the normal ones.
– How can you charge the same for the cabin seat? The hot seat!
– Cut it! That isn’t even a seat, it is just a space. Look for some other buses.
– Yeah, there are other buses available. Which one?
– The one going to Vizag. Why would the Vizag bus go to Bangalore?
– I never said it’ll go to Bangalore. All I’m saying is there are seat available in it.
– Nonsense! I’ll go to some other travel agency. Hello?
– ‘Hello!’ How may I help you?
– ‘Remember, I just called you?’
– Yeah, I do. ‘My wife and I.. Hello?’
– Yes, you and your wife? ‘Can you hear me.. The bus.. Hello..’ What even is this guy’s problem? Hi, sir.
– I’d need about 10 to 12 buses. Wow! A major client! For how many days would you need them, sir? You never know how long movie shoots last.
– A movie shoot? I can even get some free publicity! Sir, would you mention Atrutha travels in the credits? If you’ll provide us with 10 buses, of course I will!
– Wow! Thank you, sir. Do all your buses have insurance?
– Yes, sir! We have all the papers ready. My buses even have all India permit.
– Nice. What is the color of your buses? Multi colors, sir, like red and green..
– Red and green won’t work. We need yellow. We can get the buses painted to yellow.
– Yellow will look nice when the buses are in the air. What? What does that mean, sir?
– It means yellow buses look good mid air. Why would my buses be in the air?
– Because there is a blast and buses are flung into the air. Imagine 10 buses being flung into the air one after the other.. Get up. And get out. Well, can we atleast get older buses?
– You want me to fling you into the air? Yes, sir? You seem angry, what is the matter? You need to watch another scene to understand this scene. Even you, Jones. Hold on! Why are you so restive?
– What do you mean, sir? Do I know you?
– No, you don’t.
– What should you do when you call up a stranger? You should first introduce yourself.
– True, sir.
– But what did you do? Hello?
– Happy married life, sir!
– Thank you! Who is this? I’m calling from Atrutha travels. We got to know you got married. Where are you planning your honeymoon? Ooty, Kodaikanal, Bangkok, Bali Maldives, Switzerland?
– Who are you even? I’m sorry, sir.
– How did you find out about my marriage? One of your friends tagged you on Instagram.
– You know my friend? No. It just popped up on my news feed.
– What? How did you find my number? Your friend also tagged one of your wedding photographers. That photographer shared his number on his business page. I called him and took your number. This is what you call social marketing?
– Yes, sir. Can’t you wait for a good time to call?
– You wait for auspicious times to get married but not to make phone calls.
– If you ever call me ever again.. You’ll be dead. ‘Hello! Can you hear me?’
– Yes, I can hear you! It is you again? ‘Yes, it is me!’
– Why are you yelling?
– ‘Why are you yelling?’ ‘Hello? Hello?’
– Quit yelling, will you! Why does it seem like only you have signal drops in this world? I don’t even understand what the problem is? I’ll call him back. Hello?
– ‘Yes, who is this?’ I’m calling from Atrutha Travels!
– ‘Hey! Can you hear me?’ If you keep yelling like this, I might not hear anything anymore. I’m not going to answer. No way I’m going to answer! Yes, sir?
– Won’t you answer the call?
– No, I won’t. Why not?
– He can’t seem to hear me.
– Can you hear him? I can.
– Then why can’t he hear you?
– I don’t know. Answer the call, you’ll know.
– I answered too many times.
– Do it one last time. See, we can’t even hear his voice.
– How will you if he isn’t even talking? Is it? How do you know he isn’t talking? Because it is me who called you.
– Oh! I’m sorry, sir. That guy was torturing.. I mean, you were pestering me with calls. Did you come here because phone calls weren’t working?
– Then why else? I was right outside.
– Then why did you call?
– All the buses look alike. You didn’t even put up the destination names on them. So, I called you to find out which bus I should board. You could’ve come in and enquired.
– I was scared I’d miss the bus in the meanwhile. What is your destination, sir?
– Lovely. Remember the first time you called me? The bus for Kakinada left right then.
Hi, guys! I hope you liked this video. If you did, let us know in the comments. Also like, share and subscribe to Wirally.